Neighbours have confirmed that Levi Canning will be dating Freya Wozniak in a new romantic plotline.
In 2022 commercial that aired last month, Freya (Phoebe Roberts) was mentioned as a possible love interest for Levi (Richie Morris). Levi is enjoying his time with Freya after his break-up with Amy Greenwood – but he is unaware of the truth she is keeping.
Sheila Canning (Colette Mann) can’t resist setting Levi up on a date with Freya in forthcoming scenes on Channel 5 and 10 Peach.
Sheila has developed a strong attachment to Freya, which contrasts with her disapproval of Amy and their polyamorous relationship.
Levi and Freya get along swimmingly and have a lot of chemistry. Freya, on the other hand, continues to conceal her true motivations and digs for information.
Later this week, the couple had another date planned. Levi tells Freya about his youth and the attack that caused him to suffer epilepsy during this time. Last year, Levi had two of his assailants, Mitch and Nelson, arrested for other offenses.
Freya is sympathetic to him, but her true motivations remain unknown, despite Levi’s growing feelings for her.
Will Levi’s heart be broken in the end?
Amy will also be fighting for her life next week after being rushed to the hospital after a dispute with her daughter Zara Selwyn (Freya Van Dyke).
- Neighbours star Stefan Dennis reveals storm aftermath for Paul and Terese
- My, how you’ve changed! Nicky Whelan reveals her cosmetic transformation
- Neighbours lines up life-or-death drama for Amy Greenwood
- Neighbours star Stefan Dennis reveals scrapped storyline for Paul Robinson
- Neighbours spoilers: Family left devastated by sudden death