After playing Jasmine Delaney on Home and Away since 2017, she said her goodbyes to Summer Bay just a few weeks ago.
And now that she’s off the soap, Sam Frost is making the most of her spare time by spending a quiet day at the beach on Thursday.
The 32-year-old former Bachelorette flaunted her toned physique in a little red bikini while sunbathing on the NSW South Coast’s Culburra Beach.
Sam showcased her flat stomach and cleavage in a sizzling selfie on Instagram.
South Coast beach crawl,’ Sam captioned the post.
Sam looked like the ideal Aussie beach girl, with her long blonde hair blowing in the breeze and a lovely golden tan.
Just last month, Channel Seven confirmed that Sam had left Home and Away.
‘We support and appreciate Sam’s choice to leave Home and Away,’ a spokesperson stated of her departure. Sam departs with our heartfelt gratitude and best wishes for the future.’
Sam left the long-running serial two months after receiving outrage when she announced she had not received the Covid-19 vaccine in October.
Her departure came just weeks before the deadline for all actors, crew, and presenters to be double-vaccinated, which was set for January 10th.
However, a source told the Daily Mail Australia that this isn’t the case. Sam’s choice to depart had nothing to do with the network’s vaccine policy, according to him.
The role of Jasmine Delaney will not be recast.
Sam filmed her final scenes for Home and Away last month at Sydney’s Eveleigh Studios.
She will reportedly move to Melbourne to be closer to her friends and family.
- Home and Away star Ada Nicodemou on how she learned to love herself
- Home and Away star Orpheus Pledger is single after quietly splitting from model girlfriend Jacinda
- Australia Day – The Hollywood stars who got their start on Home and Away
- Home and Away’s Ryder Jackson receives death warning in new clip
- TG4 celebrate Australia Day with a brilliant Alf Stewart tweet as Home and Away star